Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hotels and restaurantes in Bangalore

Hotels and restaurants in Bangalore
great place for 5 star stay, food and parties in Bangalore

http://www.chancerypavilion.com/pavilion

At our first party in 2006 April loved the chocolate fountain. The hotel was not fully operational then. After that it has come a long way. When I got married we were spoilt at the ghana, then at the suite. especially thoughtful staff who helped my new bride with a dress emergency. Ate breakka-lunch-dinner there for 3 days straight and did not get bored with the food. with most 5 starts its 3 meals at most and then need to go out for a change! Coffee shop serves awesome pizza and value for money buffets.

The swimming pool is tiny, but the gym is well equipped and the instructor was very helpful, the one time I did make it there.


ghana == Punjabi - pre wedding party with song, dance and spirits!

1 comment:

  1. Wanted to delete comment above as it's spam, but was funny: Janvi said...

    Your words sometimes echo in my mind and during my leisure time, i read your write ups again and again.For Bangalore Hotels, booking & information you can visit our ...

    LOL

    ReplyDelete

all spam will be deleted , even the stupid-funny kind like :"Your words sometimes echo in my mind and during my leisure time, i read ..." give me a break!